Technology and Internet Safety
Various article in this section discuss about using technology to keep safe and especially keeping you safe on the Internet.
- Examples of Email Common Scams - A common emails scams you should be aware of.
- Protecting Against Investment Scams on the Internet - The Internet is the leading information source and trading platform for most investors, but a lot of investment-related content is polluted with false information and outright scams.
- Protecting Your Computer - Diligently following these simple steps to safeguard your computer will minimize your risk of becoming a victim of computer hacking.
- Protecting Yourself Online - Connecting online with friends, family and businesses provides enjoyment and opportunities. Following this advice will keep hackers and thieves from ruining your online experience.
- Understanding Phishing - Avoiding phishing attacks requires being alert to the signs of fraudulent requests. Do not respond to any request for personal and financial information without verifying the legitimacy of the source.
This website and the articles contained within are provided as a free service to you and for general informational purposes only. Information on this website is not intended to provide legal, accounting, tax or other advice. Please consult your attorney, accountant, or financial or other advisor with regard to your individual situation. We also make no warranty or representation regarding, and do not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing there.