Brought to you by the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) Scam Alerts.
Learn about the different activities criminals use to take advantage of you and steal your identity. While some of these alerts are not new, they are still very relevant and important today.
- Increase in W-2 Phishing Campaigns
- Tech Support Fraud
- Impersonation of the Internet Crime Complaint Center
- Fraudulent Online Vehicle Sales
- Booter and Stresser Services Increase the Scale and Frequency of Distributed Denial of Service Attacks
- Common Internet of Things Devices May Expose Consumers to Cyber Exploitation
- Consumer Notice: Internet-connected Toys Could Present Privacy and Contact Concerns for Children
- Fraudsters Capitalize On Natural Disasters
- Online Scammers Require Payment Via Music Application Gift Cards
- Business E-mail Compromise E-mail Account Compromise the 5 Billion Dollar Scam