Brought to you by the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) Scam Alerts.
Learn about the different activities criminals use to take advantage of you and steal your identity. While some of these alerts are not new, they are still very relevant and important today.
- IC3 Releases Annual Report Highlighting Trends in Internet Crime
- Employment Scam Targeting College Students Remains Prevalent
- Ransomware Victims Urged To Report Infections To Federal Law Enforcement
- Business E-mail Compromise: The 3.1 Billion Dollar Scam
- Extortion E-mail Schemes Tied to Recent High-Profile Data Breaches
- Stolen Identity Refund Fraud
- Hacktivists Threaten to Target Law Enforcement Personnel and Public Officials
- New Microchip-Enabled Credit Cards May Still be Vulnerable to Exploitation by Fraudsters
- Internet of Things Poses Opportunities for Cyber Crime
- Business Email Compromise